TiE is a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars; mentoring, networking, education, incubating and funding. TiE was founded in 1992 by a group of successful entrepreneurs and is currently the world’s largest entrepreneurial organization out there. With programs like TiE Young Entrepreneurs (TYE) and Mentor Match, we are reaching out and fostering the next generation of entrepreneurs.
TiE Atlanta significant achievements during 2016-17 when Kanchana was President
- Launching TiE Angels to fund start-ups
- Launching the internship program for TYE high school to help students get internships. Got 20 corporations signed up to hire interns.
- Formalized Mentor Match Program – 29 mentor/mentee connections made.
- Gala Event – Keynotes Jeff Arnold, founder WebMD, Share care & Sanjay Gupta, CNN
- Launched former Past President’s Council
“TiE is the world’s most powerful global organization for Entrepreneurs, I am thankful I was able to launch TYE high school program in 2010 to Empower our youth to become the next generation of entrepreneurs with a Mission To educate, mentor and inspire students to ideate, plan & intelligent risk-taking to start a business” said Kanchana Raman.